Fuck the standards society has for me
I want to travel the world
I want to take pictures of every last landmark I cross
With a polaroid camera
I want to dip my toes in every ocean
Feel the breeze blow my hair wild and free
I wanna immerse myself in a different world
a different culture
So many places I have yet to see
and the thought if being stuck on a narrow way of life
Big lectures halls and tiny little cubicles
is not the life for me
I wanna see the world
I want to be free
- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-